Basilisk Qt Visualization
- Fixed bug where the observer in the SPICE ephemeris call was the incorrect body. This will correct the plan orientaiton in certain situations. This has an impact in the upcoming BSK capability to simulate planetary shadows.
Initial limited public release. Please note that this Viz is very much a "work in progress" project. It is quite functional and useful in its current form. However, it is the result of merging several projects together. Thus, the code is not pretty or elegant, but it works for now. We are interested in creating a cleaner visualization code based in the future.
WARNING: this version of the Viz only functions on macOS and Linux. A Windows compatible build is being worked on
- Ability to connect to Basilisk simulation via TCP/IP
- Ability to visualize spacecraft motion relative to Earth, Sun and Mars
- Can speed up and slow down simulation speed
- Visualize spacecraft position and orientation via a default CAD model
- Can visualize RW speeds and orientations graphivally in the 3D view
- RW Panel showing details motor torque, wheel speed, power usage information
- Panel showing orbit information
- Panel showing thruster firing information
- Ability to visualize the CSS normal axis and fields of view